10 October
My dad expanded the diary to include the rest of our August trip. We posted it below his other diary entries, in the "Dad's Diary" post below. Scroll down to Aug 18th (start of road trip) to read the additions.
Good thing we had Dad to document our adventures. Dad, maybe you could help with our general blog postings. We haven't been dedicated bloggers. Poor internet access.
Last week was very busy. Inbal took some learners on a field trip on Tuesday. I helped organize a science fair on Weds. Thurs our program director did a site visit and observed us teaching. Fri was our school-wide prizegiving ceremony which we also helped organize. This weeks the final exams begin for grade 10, but our classes don't start their exams till November.
Some of the 8th graders tried again with the gardening, in a different spot. They planted butternut squash seedlings. Unfortunately the seedlings' leaves were eaten by goats, then the whole plot was raked out by a cleaner. I think I'll give up with the gardening project. Hats off to the farmers of Odibo who successfully grow crops. It's not easy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home